I sleeptalk quite a lot, and sometimes I wake myself up with my own chattering. Here are some things I have woken myself up with in the past.
- "No. That’s a fish." (This was in a really fed-up voice. Like I’d been explaining this to someone for hours)
- "Hello." (This is the most common one. I seem to greet people a lot in my sleep.)
- "It’s made out of shoelaces." (I sounded so proud)
- "I really need to watch the second Matrix." (I sounded very distressed about this. I have never even seen the first Matrix.)
- "But my eyes."
- "Was there a sheep in here?"
- "If that’s a bear, I’m not coming here again."
- "Is it one net per butterfly?"
- "You forgot to get the sparkles for the toast."
- "Are you going to space again?"
A lot of them are animal related. Usually though it’s something very mundane about being thirsty or having lost my phone. Some of them make me laugh though because what the fuck.